This exciting tour takes you to see many of the treasures of East Iceland where you will experience the beauty of this remote area in a unique way. On this excursion, you will get an insight into the history and culture of the area while enjoying the stunning nature.
You will be seeing the town of Djúpivogur and its sights, Fossárdalur valley, driving across a mountain pass over to Breiðdalur valley where you’ll be seeing abandoned farms and hidden waterfalls on the way back to Djúpivogur you will also find a black sand beach and the rocky coastline of Streiti.
Daily all year around
|Minimum/maximum on the tour:
2 adults or minimum rate.
Max 12 adults.
|Duration: 4 – 5 hours.|
In accordance with docking time.
If you want a private tour please contact us for more information.
- Reservation is necessary.
- This tour starts in the peer in Djúpivogur village.
- If you are more than 12 adults please contact us for tour bookings.
- Child prices apply for children 12 years and younger.
- Due to weather and/or road conditions we might have to alter the itinerary, have longer journey time or cancellation of the tour.
- If you want to buy a lunch pack please advise when you book the tour. Additional cost will apply.
To see our terms and conditions click here.